Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jurassic Park!


Jurassic Park!
Originally uploaded by PaperBouquet
118/365

Finally got around to watching Jurassic Park! I am a big fan of the late Michael Crichton's works, but have never seen the Jurassic Park films.

Frankly, I didn't like it as much as I did the book, though it was still really good!
I think they ought to have spent more time on character development with Malcolm, especially considering his prominent role The Lost World. Also, I noticed a LOT of facts swapped around, which I thought would have been better in sequence. For example, the discovery of the eggs and the conclusions drawn. The discovery of the raptor nests. The deaths of Hammond and Malcolm... shoot, they really swapped around who did die and who didn't.

But, whatever... artistic license they call it. I guess it's their right.
Watching #2 next weekend. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment